We Value Your Privacy
Affiniti VC values your privacy, trust, and relationship.
If you have questions or
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Site or the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Site: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information such as when you register for access to the Services (for example, contact information such as your name, email address, and mailing address; and when you wish to use certain Services (for example financial information such as bank account numbers, your Date of Birth and last 4 digits of you social security number), or contact us with inquiries or respond to one of our surveys.
Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data: When you interact with Affiniti VC through the Site or Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. Affiniti VC may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Affiniti VC affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Services. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Affiniti VC often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us.
This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. Affiniti VC may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. Affiniti VC may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Notifications and Updates
The Site sends new registered users a welcoming email to verify password and username. After you register with the Site we may send you on a regular basis via emails information on other Services that we believe may be of interest to you. Out of respect of your privacy we give you the option at all times to opt out of this type of communication. Please see our choice and opt out below. By choosing not to opt out you consent to these communications.
The Site may also send you notifications regarding updates to the Site and Services. We may also communicate with you to provide requested services and with respect to issues relating to your account via email or phone. You will not be able to opt out of service announcement that contain important information about the Service.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Affiniti VC, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, ID verification, processing applications, shipping and fulfillment, and processing payments and completing transactions. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Legal Requirements: Affiniti VC may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Affiniti VC, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public against fraud or other harm, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
If your personally information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete or request deletion by making the change in your registered account settings page, by emailing our Customer Support at contact@Affiniti.co or by contacting us at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When you sign up for our Services or newsletter(s), we will send periodic emails to you regarding the Services or to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at contact@Affiniti.co
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at contact@Affiniti.co
Our Web site may offer a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at contact@Affiniti.co. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services or as required by applicable law. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information, please contact us at contact@Affiniti.co. Note that following account cancellation we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name and other information. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at contact@Affiniti.co
Social Media Features
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or Linkedin. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Links to Other Web Sites
Other Terms and Conditions
Contacting Affiniti VC
Affiniti VC contact@Affiniti.co
Terms Of Service
Affiniti VC Stream is an online startup investment platform where startup founders, angels and investors meet to execute successful and efficient financing. In a two-phase investment process, experienced lead venture capital firms and experienced angels first make a commitment to a startup’s round of financing and then invite other crowd investors to join their lead at lower amounts. We believe the initial endorsement made by experienced angels is primal to the investment process as it forms a quality control measure for the broader investor community. By providing investors with the opportunity to invest responsibly alongside experienced angels and lowering the bar for minimal investments, Affiniti VC turns millions of people into potential angels, thereby expanding the ecosystem and enabling a large number of diverse founders and founding teams of startups to get funded.
Our users can be founders of a startup looking to raise capital, or investors who would like to invest in startups.
These Terms of Service set out the general terms governing your use of the Affiniti.vc and app.affiniti.co (collectively the “Site”). They apply to you as soon as you first use the Site. By using the Site, or allowing anyone to use the Site through your account, you shall be deemed as agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service (the “Terms”). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Service, Site and applications offered by Affiniti VC (the “Service”). If you do not wish to continue to be bound by these Terms, please stop using the Site now.
These Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between you, as the user of the Site, and Affiniti Financial Inc., as the owner of the Site (hereinafter referred as “we”, “us” or “Affiniti VC”). Throughout these Terms we will refer to you as “you” or “the User”.
Affiniti VC invites startups to upload information about their venture. It can be in the form of Pitch Decks, Videos, References, Images and Investment Documents. Affiniti VC is a community and as such, we honor one another’s confidential information. However, Affiniti VC cannot guarantee that certain users will not distribute or misuse information on the Site. Additionally, given that Affiniti VC is an online platform, we cannot prevent unauthorized viewing in a case of a software bug or hacker attack, however, we will take measures to minimize exposure to your personal and financial data.
With that said, you have control over your personal and financial data. For instance, you have the right to:
1) Request access to your personal and financial information;
2) Update your personal information to keep it accurate;
3) Request that we shelter your personal and financial data;
4) Request that we stop processing your data;
5) Request that your data be delivered to you or a third party;
6) Object to profiling or any automated decision making that could impact you.
In addition to U.S. Law, pursuant to the (“GDPR”) we are required to:
1) Automatically delete data for which we no longer have any use;
2) Report data breaches involving personal data to the local authority and to the people (data subjects) involved.
Affiniti VC does not make investment recommendations, verify the accuracy of statements made by startups, or conduct thorough background checks on investors.
Investing in private company securities is a long term, high risk investment, which is governed by different/jurisdictional Securities Laws. Startups and investors should seek independent legal advice and conduct due diligence on their own account prior to engaging in any transactions. Affiniti VC is not responsible for the consequences of transactions that take place on its Site or on any other platform.
Affiniti VC provides:
· You the right to use our Service. All right, title, and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by Users) is and will remain the exclusive property of Affiniti VC, its affiliates and its licensors. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services, our Site or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These Terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. In particular, these Terms do not allow you to use the Affiniti VC name or any of the Affiniti VC trademarks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features. Upon acceptance of these Terms, Affiniti VC grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to use the Service. This license can be used solely by you, and can be revoked by Affiniti VC at its discretion if misused or exploited in any way.
· You give Affiniti VC (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content provided by you on our platform. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services and ownership in your specific content shall vest with you. At any time, you may request that we discontinue use of this worldwide license.
· Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you, if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. You will be provided with prior notice should we take this action.
· Our Services display some content that is not ours. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law.
Investors’ Registration and Authorization Process
Until you have completed it you will not be able to act as an investor on our Site. The purpose of the Investor ID & Accreditation Form is to allow us to make a determination as to whether you have the experience, expertise and knowledge required to understand the risks involved in, and make your own investment decisions about, the investments available through the Site. You will be presented with a set of questions, and based on the answers you provide, we will make a determination as to whether or not to authorize you to act as an investor. In the case of a corporate or entity, completion of the Investor ID & Accreditation Form by your representative constitutes completion by you, and the outcome of such completion will be binding on you even if you subsequently replace your representative.
Not all persons who register on our Site are allowed to act as investors. There may be regulatory limitations that apply to us and which we will need to assess prior to approving you as an authorized investor. In order to become an authorized investor on our platform, you must complete our Investor ID & Accreditation Form, and if applicable to you, must self-certify yourself as an “accredited investor” or a “sophisticated investor” (collectively “Accredited”) as promulgated under applicable law and further described in these Terms of Service below. The definition of an Accredited investor varies in each country. You acknowledge that the terms “accredited investor” or a “sophisticated investor” have specific definitions under applicable statutory rules and regulations, and that Affiniti VC is relying on the authenticity of your statements as proof that you fall within the relevant definition. You may only self-certify if the contents of the relevant statement actually apply to you, meaning that you are in fact an “accredited investor” or a “sophisticated investor” as set forth electronically on our Site. These measures aim to protect our start-up companies from being deemed to make a “general solicitation” of their securities when using our Service. As regulation is complicated and can sometimes be ambiguous, we do not promise that the regulator concurs with your actions on our Service.
Without prejudice to our authorization processes, by executing the Terms you warrant to us that, in your view, you have the experience, expertise and knowledge to understand the risks involved in, and make your own investment decisions about, investments in startups and that all data provided by you within the Investor ID & Accreditation Form is genuine in all respects, accurate and true.
Affiniti VC verifies the representations investors make based on personal conversations and references and is not liable to any false declaration or warranty provided by an investor, nor to any act or omission of such investor.
Only after you completely fill the Investor ID & Accreditation Form and are approved by us, will you be able to view the deal terms of different startups’ fundraising rounds or invest in such fundraising rounds on our platform. We do not conduct a background check to verify the truthfulness of investors’ declaration and Affiniti VC shall not be liable or held accountable in any manner to the truthfulness or accuracy of any declaration or warranty provided by such investor, including without limitation to whether such investor is Accredited or not. However, certain investors may be required to present documentation in support of their Accredited investor status in order to make an investment. Startups should be mindful of the regulatory requirements in their jurisdiction and should perform due diligence on potential investors accordingly.
The decision whether to authorize you to act as an investor on our Site platform is entirely ours. We may, at our discretion, permit you to complete the Investor ID & Accreditation Form again at a future date, but we are under no obligation to do so, and you should assume that our initial determination not to authorize you to act as an investor will apply to you until further notice. We are not liable to you for any losses, damages or costs arising from our decision not to authorize you as a qualified investor on our Site.
Affiniti VC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement, to change, improve or correct the information, materials and descriptions on the Site and to suspend and/or deny access to the Site for any reason. The information and materials on the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and Affiniti VC does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Affiniti VC may discontinue or change any product or service described in or offered on the Affiniti VC Site at any time. Affiniti VC further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to block or otherwise discontinue your access and use of the Site at any time and for any reason. You will be notified in the event your access to the Site is blocked or otherwise discontinued. You agree that Affiniti VC and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
The Service is available only to Accredited Investors who are at least 18 years old. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Affiniti VC may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. YouThis provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept this Agreement on such entity's behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify Affiniti VC for violations of this Agreement.
Fund listings on this Site are only suitable for Accredited Investors who are familiar with and willing to accept the high risk associated with private investments. Securities sold through private placements are not publicly traded and, therefore, are less liquid. Additionally, Investors may receive restricted units that may be subject to holding period requirements. Fund offerings on Affiniti VC will target companies seeking private placement investments, which tend to be in earlier stages of development and have not yet been fully tested in the public marketplace. Investing in private placements requires high risk tolerance, low liquidity concerns, and long-term commitments. Investors must be able to afford to lose their entire investment. For those reasons, these offerings may be made available only to certain institutional investors and high net worth individuals and entities. As with all alternative investments, investors must meet certain eligibility tests to qualify as purchasers. Currently, entities must have assets of at least $5 million (or all individual owners must meet accredited investor tests). Individuals must have a net worth of more than $1 million excluding primary residence or gross income for each of the last two years of at least $200,000 ($300,000 with spouse) with the expectation of the same income in the current year.
The value of investments and the income from them, can fall as well as rise. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The contents of this Site do not constitute financial, legal, or tax advice. Investors are solely responsible for conducting any legal, accounting or due diligence review. You should obtain investment and tax advice from your advisers before deciding to invest. Investment products are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and there is no bank guarantee.
None of the information contained in the publicly available portions of the Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities, options or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. The information contained in the Site has been prepared by Affiniti VC without reference to any particular User's investment requirements or financial situation. The information and services provided on the Site are not provided to, and may not be used by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or where Affiniti VC is not authorized to provide such information or services. Some products and services described in the Site may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients.
Representations and Warranties of Users
You promise and certify that:
· You enter into these Terms on your own behalf. You agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions contained herein, and that if any aspect of your participation in Affiniti VC violates provisions of local law to which you are subject, you will cease using the Service and close your account.
· You are at least 18 years old.
· The information you provide is truthful and accurate.
· You will interact professionally and in good faith with Affiniti VC and members of the Affiniti VC community. You will not directly or indirectly circumvent Affiniti VC and shall not contact or invest in the start-ups presented to you by Affiniti VC other than through Affiniti VC or as otherwise agreed in advance by Affiniti VC in writing. You will not share personal information about other members of Affiniti VC and shall not transfer or disclose any information provided to you by Affiniti VC to any third party, nor use it for any other purpose other than investment through Affiniti VC. You will not violate intellectual property or other rights of any person. You will not promote illegal activity, pornography or violence. You will not sell access to the Service. You will not transmit unwanted electronic communications (“spam”) to other members of Affiniti VC community. You must not misuse this Site by intentionally introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malevolent or technologically harmful (“viruses”). You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site.
· The content you submit to Affiniti VC is yours to provide and to be displayed on our Site in terms of rights to intellectual property, copyrights or any other materials. Your Content may be republished. Affiniti VC is not responsible of content you view and maybe found inappropriate or untrue. Affiniti VC does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy and completeness of content posted on the Site. Affiniti VC does not provide consultancy services of any kind. Affiniti VC does not recommend or evaluate any statement or investment. Furthermore, the Site does not purport to contain all information relevant to evaluate a potential investment.
· Use discretion and judgment before investing any money. You are responsible for complying with regulation regarding any transaction. You are encouraged to obtain professional advice to protect your legal, accounting, financial or other interests.
· You will indemnify and hold Affiniti VC harmless against any damage that might happen as a result of your use of Affiniti VC Site platform and services. You irrevocably release Affiniti VC from any and all claims, suits or demands you may have against any company or person that are related to the Service or your use of content offered through the Service, including any recommendations or referrals you may receive as a result of your registration with Affiniti VC. You are solely responsible for your use of the Service, for any content you provide, and for any consequences thereof. Affiniti VC, its employees, officers, shareholders, representatives and affiliates may participate in the Service as startups or investors, at their discretion.
· Affiniti VC is not obligated to pay you or require other parties to pay you with respect to your activity on Affiniti VC, or to display your Content on Affiniti VC.
· Affiniti VC may provide automatic updates to the Services at its sole discretion.
Additional Investor Representations (for investors on our platform)
· If you invest on behalf of a corporation, partnership or other entity, such entity validly exists under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; and, you are authorized to execute and perform investor obligations on behalf of such entity.
· The securities you purchase through our Site will be acquired for your own account and you have no intention of selling, reselling, granting or otherwise distributing such securities.
· You acknowledge that the investments made by you are highly speculative. You have the knowledge and experience in financial and business matters and are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of making early stage investments. You are able to bear the economic risks of acquiring securities and holding them for a substantial period of time. You acknowledge that any offering published on this Site does not constitute a promise or guaranty by Affiniti VC or the founders as to the success of the investment and involves a risk factor that might result in the loss of your investment.
· You have not entered into an engagement with a broker, finder, financial adviser or anyone acting in a similar capacity that would obligate Affiniti VC to pay a fee to any such person in connection with the Service.
Affiniti VC’ Rights
· Affiniti VC may discontinue or change the Service at any time and for any reason without liability.
· Affiniti VC may delete your account which may cause you to lose access to information, connections or other features that might have been associated with your account.
· Affiniti VC may refuse registration or cancel your user account at its discretion.
· Affiniti VC may suspend your access to the Service. If you violate the Terms, Affiniti VC may pursue other legal remedies.
· Affiniti VC may access, preserve and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, to enforce this agreement, to detect and prevent fraud, security or technical issues, to respond to user support requests, or to protect the rights, property or safety of members of the Affiniti VC community and the public.
· Affiniti VC may terminate or limit your account. Affiniti VC will not be liable for any claim based upon termination of an account or removal of content. Affiniti VC may consider notice to you through the email address you provided in your profile as reasonable effort to notify you of removal or disabling of your account.
· Affiniti VC may invite you to chat or participate in blogs, online forums and other functionality and may provide you with the opportunity to contribute to this type of content. Materials transmitted to Affiniti VC will be treated as non-confidential. Comments, feedback, suggestions and other ideas communicated to Affiniti VC are deemed to have been licensed to Affiniti VC on a free, permanent basis.
· Affiniti VC has no obligation to invest in any of the fundraising rounds made available for investment to members of Affiniti VC.
· Affiniti VC may move, edit or delete content or comments from the Service.
Privacy and Protection
“Affiniti VC”, “affiniti.co”, “app.affiniti.co” are trademarks and trade names of Affiniti VC. All page headers, logos, graphics and icons are protected to the extent allowed under applicable laws. The Site may include at any given time text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips and data compilations, and together with the Site’s page layout, underlying code and software and we refer to all of these as “Content”.
All of the Content is the property of Affiniti VC, our affiliates or third parties with whom we do business, and this means that it is protected by applicable intellectual property laws and other relevant laws. You may not copy, imitate or use any of Affiniti VC’ intellectual property without our prior written consent.
Disclaimers and Waivers of Liability
· You agree that use of the Site and Service is at your own risk. The Site and Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any warranties that it will be free of faults, defects, interruptions and/or errors. Other than as expressly set out in these Terms or additional terms, Affiniti VC does not make any specific promises about the Services or their success. For example, Affiniti VC does not make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs.
· You agree that information, data, commentary and materials on the Site are not intended to amount to advice, and this Service should not be relied upon when taking any decisions or actions.
· To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the disclaimers of liability contained herein apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, omission, deletion, interruption, error, delay, virus, communication failure, unauthorized access, theft, destruction, alteration or use of records, whether for breach of contract, negligence, tortuous behavior, or under other cause of action.
· You acknowledge that Affiniti VC is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties, including other users of the Site and Service and operators of external Sites and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Affiniti VC makes no warranty and disclaims all liability regarding the completeness, accuracy, consistency or security of the Service. Affiniti VC will not be responsible or liable for harm that results from your use of the Service. Affiniti VC has no liability for the deletion of or the failure to store any content and communications maintained by the Service.
· When permitted by law Affiniti VC, and any of its founders, employees, directors, shareholder’s and affiliates, will not be responsible for any lost profits, goodwill, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
· To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Affiniti VC, for any claims under these Terms, including for any implied warranties, shall be limited to direct damages actually incurred up to the lesser of (i) the amount you paid us to use the Services, if any or (ii) US$500.00 (Five Hundred US Dollars).
· The limitation of liability herein applies to all liabilities in the aggregate, including, without limitation, those resulting from your use or your inability to use the Affiniti VC Site or Service, or any other matter arising from or relating to the Service. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
· To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Affiniti VC makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any third party data provided to Affiniti VC or its transmission, timeliness, accuracy or completeness, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Affiniti VC will not be liable in any way to you or to any other person for any inaccuracy, error or delay in or omission of any third party data or the transmission or delivery of any such third party data and any loss or damage arising from (i) any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, (ii) third-party non-performance, or (iii) interruption in any such third party data due either to any negligent act or omission by Affiniti VC or “force majeure” or any other cause beyond reasonable control of Affiniti VC.
From time to time we may update and amend these Terms of Service (all or any part) to take account of changes in the law or for any other reason. If we update these Terms of Service, we will post a new version on the Site, and you will be notified of the update. As soon as you use the Site after updated Terms of Service are posted and you are notified of the update, you will be deemed to have agreed to the updated version, but you will still be bound by the terms of any previous versions to which you have agreed or been deemed to agree. If there is a conflict between two versions of the Terms of Service to which you have agreed or been deemed to agree, the more recent version shall take precedence unless it is expressly stated otherwise. Should you decide that you no longer want to use the Site or Service upon receiving notice of an update, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the new and or most recent version of the Terms of Service.
These Terms remain in full force and effect for as long as you use our Service, unless terminated by Affiniti VC. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, you shall remove from all computers and storage all copies of any intellectual property owned by Affiniti VC or other users of the Service that you acquired via the Site or otherwise. Your representations in this agreement and any other provisions which by their nature are designed to survive termination (including your non-circumvention commitment) shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement. Upon termination, you may request that your personal and financial date be deleted from our Site.
Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain links to other Sites. Unless we expressly say otherwise, you should assume that these other Sites are not under the control of Affiniti VC. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Sites, and we disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. Additionally, even if we include a link to another Site on this Site, that does not mean that we recommend or induce you to use such other Sites in any respect. We will ensure that our technical security/cybersecurity procesdures are up to date.
We have made every effort to ensure that these Terms of Service adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of applicable laws. However, in the event that any of these provisions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision is to be deemed severed from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms of Service in any manner.
Governing Laws and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and the Services provided by Affiniti VC are governed by the laws of the State of New York, although it may be accessed and used throughout the world. By accessing or using the Services, you and Affiniti VC each agree that the substantive laws of the State of New York will govern with respect to all matters relating to or arising from these Terms, or the use (or inability to use) the Services and/or Affiniti VC Site, and that such laws will apply without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You and Affiniti VC agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate courts located in New York, NY, USA with respect to such matters.